Jewelry designer Karen Boateng creates gorgeous one of a kind pieces from 100% FAIR TRADE, ECO-FRIENDLY gemstones. They make fantastic gifts -- including gifts to yourself! So come over and do a little no-stress shopping. Karen is the last word in green glam. Support small business artists, demand eco-conscious luxuries, and knock out your gift list in high style.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Absolute Last One...


This gorgeously delicate necklace is currently on sale now. I only have 1 Evening Rose Mothering Rocks necklace left, and cannot make more.

Sad, but true. The Tourmaline that was used in this design is out of stock, and currently unavailable. There is however, a little bit more Rose Quartz, so there is a bit of hope for a few more of this design someday. This last necklace is strung on a pink cotton cord, but can be restrung on a different color as well.

Buy it before I change my mind and decide that I must keep it. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will find myself keeping 1 of each design, and I may as well start with this one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home